Tuesday, March 23, 2004
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
Terry Pratchett
Things have finally simmered down. I have been enjoying the life of a city man. Most of my companions have left town on their own endeavors and I have had little excitement which for once is a nice change. I have been working a little bit with Willart but it seems things have changed, something odd is happening there since Willart seems to be unavailable. Yanni has left the castle in capable hands I would assume since he told me he has left to "independently" go to the island of Alleystr's. Nitly and Silgen are joining his cause since they have lost most of their work in town. Lord Soth's proposal must not have suited Yanni's proposes. I didn't think much of Lord Soth. He has his own agenda and it doesn't seem to be completely on the path of truth since the cost was nearly free but some form of energy was taken.
I have been working on and off with my friend Menlan trying to puzzle out this gender issue. It seems to be reversible but only further testing and obviously an attempt at conversion is required.
These damn chocolates are a curse that I should never have started on. I am still trying to lose the weight I put on but damn if my bosom isn't half my added weight.
I have decided to sent a message to the Land of Azuviir to send word of the situation with Savuud. The courier was traveling with a merchant caravan that may be heading that direction. It will likely get there but the time table is not short by any means. I may have to see if Menlan would be interested in some traveling since he seems good at it. I could introduce the man to the family as they do appreciate a good wizard. It may bring him good business as well since they are still in the process of "reclaiming" their land.
I have not heard from Tamil since I left Lord Soth's keep. I would assume he has reached the island and perhaps gotten the plant he needed. It will be interesting to see how much different he is after all of the experiences he has gone through. He was reserved at the revival but that goes without saying I would think.
I have slowly begun a new information task of finding where the hell and what the hell my father has been up to since the last time I saw him. Gods that was a long time ago. I'm surprised he wasn't working for Lord Soth. No doubt word reached him. Perhaps I should find someone to work with me on this....
Terry Pratchett
Things have finally simmered down. I have been enjoying the life of a city man. Most of my companions have left town on their own endeavors and I have had little excitement which for once is a nice change. I have been working a little bit with Willart but it seems things have changed, something odd is happening there since Willart seems to be unavailable. Yanni has left the castle in capable hands I would assume since he told me he has left to "independently" go to the island of Alleystr's. Nitly and Silgen are joining his cause since they have lost most of their work in town. Lord Soth's proposal must not have suited Yanni's proposes. I didn't think much of Lord Soth. He has his own agenda and it doesn't seem to be completely on the path of truth since the cost was nearly free but some form of energy was taken.
I have been working on and off with my friend Menlan trying to puzzle out this gender issue. It seems to be reversible but only further testing and obviously an attempt at conversion is required.
These damn chocolates are a curse that I should never have started on. I am still trying to lose the weight I put on but damn if my bosom isn't half my added weight.
I have decided to sent a message to the Land of Azuviir to send word of the situation with Savuud. The courier was traveling with a merchant caravan that may be heading that direction. It will likely get there but the time table is not short by any means. I may have to see if Menlan would be interested in some traveling since he seems good at it. I could introduce the man to the family as they do appreciate a good wizard. It may bring him good business as well since they are still in the process of "reclaiming" their land.
I have not heard from Tamil since I left Lord Soth's keep. I would assume he has reached the island and perhaps gotten the plant he needed. It will be interesting to see how much different he is after all of the experiences he has gone through. He was reserved at the revival but that goes without saying I would think.
I have slowly begun a new information task of finding where the hell and what the hell my father has been up to since the last time I saw him. Gods that was a long time ago. I'm surprised he wasn't working for Lord Soth. No doubt word reached him. Perhaps I should find someone to work with me on this....